here to join in with Debby at 2nd cup of coffee and Random Dozen.
1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.
Blue Ash Chili makes the best sandwich ever. It's a roast beef and ham double decker. The layers of meet are about 2 inches think of the best tasting beef and ham then with tomato and mayo. It is so thick you can't even get your mouth around it. lol We used to order these and eat half for lunch and then eat the other half for dinner. Awesome!!!
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
I guess it all depends on what the song, book or movie is or who the conversation is with. But I think probably a song, although I love good conversation and a good book and movie, but music is probably the most inspiring.
3. What is your favorite board game?
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
Definitely less...although I hope that will change if I ever have grandchildren (Not for several years yet, please girls! lol)
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
I don't know. One thing I hate to run out of though is milk, but it does happen. Not that I even drink milk everyday, but when I want it, I want it.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
I'm sure it's probably true, but losing love really hurts, but I can't imagine never having loved.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
Lincoln's monument is my most favorite. Here's a picture I took when I was there 4 years ago with my daughters school trip. I just want to climb up in his lap for some reason. lol
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
Wow you have some hard questions. Probably being disappointed in myself.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
I'm not sure it is uniquely mine. Hubby actually cooks more than I do.
10. Are you a crafty person?
Sometimes. I do crocheting, scrapbooking, photography, etc.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.