Wednesday, March 2, 2011
You should go here and join in all the fun with us.
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
Eggs Over Easy are my favorite, but eggs just about anyway are great!
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Well, it's a little colder than I like but at least it's sunny today!
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I probably get more done when under pressure, but I prefer working with less pressure.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
I love to fill out a set of brackets and see if I get anywhere close to picking the winners.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
When it's really quiet.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Sweats and a t-shirt when I'm home and jeans and hoodie when going out for fun. But actually I'm probably in dress knit pants and a sweater for work and church the most often.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
No, Why ever would you ask that question?!? Have you heard something?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our Spring Ladies' Bible Study started Tuesday night and we're doing Beth Moore's "The Patriarchs". We always have such a great time together and we learn so much too. Here's a photo of our group this time (minus 2 ladies that couldn't make it).