If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory #5



Well it's March 1st and time for a new memory verse. This time I chose Isaiah 8:13 "Do not fear anything except the LORD Almighty. He alone is the Holy One. If you fear him, you need fear nothing else."  Another great verse from Isaiah.  I am so loving Isaiah at this point in my life.
I really appreciate Beth Moore encouraging all of us in the pursuit of knowing and understanding the scriptures and encouraging us to memorize scripture. You know it's not too late to start memorizing with us. It's on the 1st and 15th of each month and by the end of the year we'll have learned 24 verses.  So go here  if you want to join in.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Cathy~

    I was so excited to see this post. I found out about this last year, but it was too late for me to really get involved.

    Thank you for posting this....I'm heading over now!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy