I'm going to participate in Fall Into Reading over at Callapidder Days. Her post says to:
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this fall. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like.
- Write a blog post containing your list.
- Get reading! The challenge goes from today, September 23rd, through December 21st.
Here's my list:
Escape From the World Trade Center by Leslie HaskinCompleted 9/24 The Glory of Green by Judy ChristieCompleted 9/29 Sweet Waters by Julie CarobiniCompleted 10/3 Love Finds You in Homestead Iowa by Melanie DobsonCompleted 10/8 A Dream Unfolding by Karen BaneyCompleted 10/16 Sunrise on the Batteryby Beth Webb Hart 10/23 A Heart Renewedby Karen Baney Completed 11/2 Kate's Kisses by Mary MannersCompleted 11/6
- Delivered With Love by Sherry Kyle
- Mysterious Ways by Terry W. Burns
- The Relationship Principles of Jesus by Tom Holladay
- Delivery by Diana Prusik
- Cinderella by Henry W. Hewet