Why don't you join in with us for some Wednesday HodgePodge Fun. We really do have fun playing along and learning more about each other. Just click the button above when you're finished reading and commenting on my post. :)
1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
Red, I love trees with red leaves.
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
My aunts who played the piano. I have 3 that were my favorites. Joy, Diane and Lou. They each are awesome ladies and can play the piano unbelievably and I have always wanted to play like them. I do okay when I play, but I have never quite reached their abilities.
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
Probably last winter. I seem to be more crafty in the winter time. I like to crochet and stuff in the winter. Actually I just remember I went to a cardmaking party last spring and made some greeting card.
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
The Doctor's Office. I hate going to the doctor and I can't keep my blood pressure down because I'm always so worked up and nervous.
6. Horse back riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
Nay. I rode a few times when I was a child, but I don't think I'd have the nerve to get on a horse now.
7. What is your favorite cliche?
Well, I can't think of too many right now, but I like this one. "There's no place like home." I love my home. It's the place I'm most comfortable and can just be myself.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our Ladies Bible Study is "The Inheritance" by Beth Moore. She's teaching us that we are an heiress. Pretty cool to be an heiress of God and co-heir of Jesus Christ. Can you even imagine what that means? Anything that we can imagine, sells the real thing short because the Bible says:
- But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
Have a great day!