If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Currently...

I copied this from Sara's blog. Here are my September currents...



Current Books: "The Wonder of Your Love" (A Land of Canaan Series) by Beth Wiseman.  I plan to be writing a review very shortly for Booksneeze on this book.  I will tell you now, it is very good.

Current Playlist: Mostly I listen to K-Love while I'm at work.  I have a couple of southern gospel CD's I'm listening to when I'm in my car alone right now.  At this very time, I don't have any music on.  My iPod is full of all kinds of music...instrumental (for when I'm studying, southern gospel, contemporary gospel, country, praise and worship, Disney music, etc...very eclectic.

Current Color: Probably blue or maybe red, or even teal.  I just love color.

Current Drink: I seem to be pretty fixated on chocolate milk lately.  Not sure why, but I have a glass of skim milk with some Hershey's syrup most nights before bed lately.  Who knows why. lol   But otherwise it would be Diet Coke.

Current Food: I'm getting into the fall thing, so soups are starting to sound really good.  I had the best soup the other day at Olive Garden called Zuppa Tuscano and it was awesome.  Hubby came home and found the recipe on the internet, so I plan to make it soon.  If it turns out good, I'll post the recipe on here.

Current Favorite Favorite: My Kindle...I love reading on my Kindle.

Current Wishlist: I want a new fall purse and new shoes for work.  I'm thinking about a Vera Bradley for the purse and some cute Crocs for the shoes.  Did you know they have all kinds of cute styles of Crocs now?  Gotta love it.

Current Needs: To lose the irritation.  I seem to get irritated at things and people very easily lately.  Not good and not fair to my family.  If you have an extra minute I could sure use some prayer on this.

Current Triumph: Our new Lady's Bible Study started last week and we have 3 people that have never attended with us before.  I love it.

Current Bane of my Existence: Disorganization.  I need to get my kitchen cabinets organized badly.  I worked on my dresser drawers over the weekend, just 2 to finish and then I really need to get my kitchen finished.

Current Indulgence: Seems to be the Chocolate Milk


Current Mood: Contentment.  It's almost time for bed (as soon as I finish this post and the wash finishes so I can put it in the dryer).  Then I can read my current book until I'm just too sleepy or 11:00, whichever comes first!  lol

Current #1 Blessing: My family....I really do love them!

Current Outfit: Sweat pants and my hubby's old Mickey Mouse Shirt....remember I'm getting ready for bed.

Current Excitement: Not a lot of excitement going on right now, but that's okay.  I just finished a wonderful vacation.  My kids are back in school (college & high school).  I just had my 35th anniversary at work.  God is good and I'm happy with where I am.

Current Link: I have to agree with Sara on this one....it's Pinterest.  I'm learning to really love that site.  I'm finding all kinds of good recipes, beautiful pictures and crafting ideas, etc.  You really ought to check it out.


So, what's on your current list?

2 comments:

  1. This is fun...I may do this later in the week. I'm with you on pinterest. teehee : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat list ... and fun idea. I may have to copy ... er, I mean borrow ... this idea one of these days! ;-)

    I am resisting the urge to check out pinterest. I spend enough time on the computer between emails to family, facebook with friends, blogging, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy