Wednesday, September 28, 2011
1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
First of all, I just want to say that I love the fall. Now my favorite memory would be our trip to take Kelli back to college and spend a week in Disney World. I'm not necessarily glad my daughter is gone, but I know she is right where she wants to be so that makes me happy and we had a great vacation in the process.
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
I'm glad you cleared that up or I may have said my husband or daughters. I probably love cashews the best. But I love peanuts an awful lot too.
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
Evidently riding a bike. One of the last times I rode I fell and skinned up my knees pretty good. I haven't been much interested since.
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
Probably one of the stupidest questions I've heard is when our county first got 911, a person called our local police department and said I live in such and such a town, what do I have to dial to get 911. All I can say is "Here's your sign"
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
Probably hula hoop. I just think it's fun.
7. What's your most sentimental possession?
My wedding ring.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I sure do enjoy Pinterest. I'm finding so many really neat crafts and good sounding recipes (and I don't even cook that much). Are you on Pinterest? If so, tell me how to find you so I xan follow you and get lots more good stuff. haha I think I'm hooked!