If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Disney Characters Bring Out the Child in All of Us

If you're wanting to go to Disney, but you are afraid that your kids are too old to really enjoy it, don't let it bother you. My girls love it and they are 17 and 19. I was really a little surprised how much they wanted to have their pictures taken with the characters. I really thought they'd think that was stupid. But no, my 17 year old was always on the look out for a character and as long as the line wasn't too long, off she'd go with all the little ones to have her picture made. I'm so glad because I think these are times I'll remember for a long time. It just seems that Disney brings out the child in all of us. So here are a few pictures I thought I'd share with you. They are mostly of Kerri because Kelli was only there 1 day with us.

Kerri and Sorcerer Mickey at Disney Hollywood Studios

Jasmine and Aladdin at Magic Kingdom (Isn't he just the cutest?)

Kerri and Aurora at Magic Kingdom

Kerri and Belle at Magic Kingdom

Kerri and Cinderella at Magic Kingdom

Kerri and Stitch at Magic Kingdom

Kerri and Mickey and Minnie at Magic Kingdom

Kerri, Kelli, Salina (Kelli's college roommate) and Mary Poppins at Magic Kingdom

Salina, Aurora, Kelli at Magic Kingdom


Another picture of Kerri and Belle

Kerri, Cinderella, Kelli and Salina at Magic Kingdom

Kerri with Belle in her less formal attire at EPCOT

Kerri and Mulan at EPCOT
Have I ever told you that I really love Disney?  lol  Have a blessed day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Wait!... oh no... I thought that was me there for a second... it was just Belle ;) haha!

    I have NO problem pushing kids out of my way to get to a Disney character in Disney World :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the girls had a fun time.
    Yes, I'm just a tad bit jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're never too old for Disney! I'm always impressed by Belle's smile..she has one awesome dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love all the old Disney cartoons. We saw the green army men from Toy Story..they were fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looks like fun, so glad for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Cathy is it me or are some of there smiles a little creepy lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures. Looks like you all had a great time.

    We're talking with DD about treating her family to a week at Disney World. She's worried that if she waits for T#4 to be old enough to really enjoy it, T#1 may be too old to enjoy it. Your post has reminded me to tell her that you're never too old for Disney World!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy