Click the button above to join in the fun with us.
1. How do you typically react in a sudden, extreme, pressure-filled crisis? Would we want you nearby in an emergency?
I was a full-time police/fire dispatcher for over 15 years and still fill in when needed, so I kinda have to be able to handle the immediate emergency situation. After all these years, it still makes me nervous, but you do what you have to and I've certainly done a lot of praying over things. But now, if you need me to handle a medical emergency (like being there for the blood and stuff), that I don't do quite as well. :)
2. Caramel apple-caramel sundae-caramel corn-caramel macchiato...of the four, which carmel treat would you choose?
I'm not a major caramel fan, but I do like caramel corn.
3. Is there such a thing as destiny? Explain.
I don't really believe in destiny, however I believe God has a plan for our lives, but now it depends on whether we're willing to listen and follow His plan or are we going to do our own thing.
4. What's your favorite piece of furniture? I'm referring to something currently in your possession as opposed to something on your wish list.
Probably the end tables and coffee table my dad made for us.
5. Wednesday night marks the start of the 2011 Baseball World Series. Did you know? Do you care? Will you be watching? Ever been to a professional baseball game? If you're not an American do you find the title 'World Series' annoying or amusing?
No I really don't care this year. If the Cincinnati Reds were in it, I'd probably care more. haha
6. A sound that takes me back to my childhood is____________.
I can't think of a thing right now. Maybe after I read some other Hodgepodge answers I'll come up with something.
7. On average, once you've linked your hodgepodge post to mine how many other participant blogs do you visit? Do you ever come back to the Hodgepodge later in the day or even the day after to read posts?
Probably 8-10, sometimes more, sometimes less. I check it off and on all day, if I have time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If you've never done it, I strongly recommend the Beth Moore Bible study, "The Inheritance". Very good.