Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Click the button above to join in with all the Hodgepodge Fun
1. Who taught you how to cook?
I guess I learned how to follow a recipe in Home Ec. ClasI s. My mom gave me some recipes and so did my sister. Mostly I guess it was Home Ec, But I really don't do a lot of cooking. Hubby does most of it.
2. Have you been told you think too much? Are too much of a perfectionist? Are too sensitive? Were they right?
I've been told I'm too sensitive and wear my feelings on my sleeves. The other two...no. Am I too sensitive? Probably, at least sometimes.
3. As a child did you have a favorite blanket or toy? Tell about it.
I really can't remember, but if so it was probably my Chatty Cathy doll (since that was my nickname), until my dad ran over it with the car. I must not have like it too much, if I left it on the driveway...huh!
4. What 'institution' do you have the most faith in?
The institution of marriage...at least where hubby and I are concerned.
5. Chrysanthemums-pansies-burning bush-ornamental cabbage...your favorite in an autumn garden?
Pansies and burning bush
6. What superpower do the kids in your neighborhood seem to posses?
The superpower to knockdown or tear-up our mailbox. Except I don't know if it's kids or who. The last time they took our reflectors off the posts. Who knows why? Not us.
7. Are you a fan of the cranberry?
Not really, but a little bit with the turkey isn't bad.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well so far I am totally enjoying the new TV show "Once Upon A Time". How about you?