Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Click the button above to join in with us.
1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl lineup will feature The New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'?
I would define it as someone who is loyal to their country and is willing to stand for what they believe in.
2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'?
This weight loss journey I've just started.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18?
How young and naive I was.
4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up?
5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as the coldest you've ever experienced?
Probably one of the days when we've been out shoveling our drive-way and everything was covered in ice and then coming in and fixing "real" hot chocolate instead of the instant kind.
6. You're hosting a brunch...what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve?
I've never hosted a brunch, but one of the breakfast dishes I like to serve when my girls had sleepovers was French Toast.
7. How do you combat negative thinking?
By thinking positively! lol Don't you wish it was just that easy? Actually, through prayer and scripture reading and talking and praying with my hubby.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Has anyone seen "Joyful Noise" with Dolly Partin and Queen Latifah yet? Is it any good? I really want to see this, but I'm waiting for it to come to our local $5.00 theater.