Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Wednesday Hodgepodge and Day 15 of Photo A Day Challenge
1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
Abraham Lincoln - I believe he's one of our best presidents.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to steal borrow it-
When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?
I'll be pleased with what I accomplished and regret what I didn't. Won't everyone?
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
I hate grapefruit An orange (I love oranges). Served as is, cut in sections or sliced in half.
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
Last spring I cleaned out my closet and I have several that need to be cleaned out. I'm waiting on the spirit to move me I guess.
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
Beth Moore, Patsy Clairmont, Reba McIntyre
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
I don't know since I've rarely done it since I passed my driving test about 37 years ago. If I can't pull in, I drive around the block until I can. Or park somewhere else.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today's prompt for the Photo A Day Challenge is "phone"