If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

If Not Now...When?

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

If we (His people) will:  humble ourselves
                                      pray
                                      seek His face
                                      turn from our wicked ways

Then He (God) will:      hear from heaven
                                      forgive our sin
                                      heal our land

That's a promise

No matter who is President, Senator, Representative, Governor, Mayor, etc our country is hurting and needs healing. We as God's people, need to heed this scripture.

7 comments:

  1. I love how God always gives us ways to return to Him & He shows his mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Nel and I have the same thoughts going on today (and a few other million believers, I hope.) Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! My hurt is deep today and I am asking God to heal my heart.

    ReplyDelete