If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

If Not Now...When?

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

If we (His people) will:  humble ourselves
                                      pray
                                      seek His face
                                      turn from our wicked ways

Then He (God) will:      hear from heaven
                                      forgive our sin
                                      heal our land

That's a promise

No matter who is President, Senator, Representative, Governor, Mayor, etc our country is hurting and needs healing. We as God's people, need to heed this scripture.

7 comments:

  1. I love how God always gives us ways to return to Him & He shows his mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Nel and I have the same thoughts going on today (and a few other million believers, I hope.) Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! My hurt is deep today and I am asking God to heal my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy