Friday, May 24, 2013
* As I said above I haven't posted in two weeks. I haven't been feeling well and just didn't have the energy to spend here. I've had allergies, or sinus infection, or summer cold or something. Sore throat, coughing, etc. You get the idea. Working, resting and spending time with Kelli are about all I've had energy for.
* It's been great having Kelli home for 3 weeks. We've had a lot of fun. She and I went out and saw a movie, "The Croods." We had the whole theater to ourselves. We laughed and talked and watched the movie and ate chocolate. It was a good time. In fact, it doesn't get much better than that.
* We watched "Finding Nemo" at home together, along with several other movies. As a family we watched a James Bond movie together. Good times.
* We've all gone out to eat together several times, plus our Saturday ritual of Wal-marting together. We've played with the baby and Caroline and just had good times.
* Kelli has run around with friends and with her sister, etc. It has been a busy, packed 3 weeks.
* She asked for a home cooked meal where we all sat at the table together before she had to leave. So yesterday we did a roast in the crock pot and then had beef and noodles. Yummy! It would have been even better if Kerri had been here with us, but it was a good time.
* All in all it's been a good 3 weeks. However, this afternoon we will be taking her to the airport and she will be heading to Casper, Wyoming to do a summer internship with the Church of God there. I think this will be a wonderful experience for her.
* If things go as planned, she'll have a couple of weeks with us in August before she heads back to school for her senior year. Yay!
I've got a 4 day weekend and I plan to enjoy every minute of it! I'll tell you about it next week, Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
So that's all I have to frag about right now. I gotta get cleaned up and ready to face this day. Hope you all have a great one!
Oh by the way. I've been getting a lot of spam lately and some of it has been slipping through the spam filter. So for now, I've got comment moderation on. Just wanted you to know.