1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Superbowl. So when was the last time you bowled? Not where you thought this question was going is it? Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?
It's probably been 19-20 years, back when my husband was in youth ministry. I don't think we've ever taken the girls bowling. I can't believe that. I wonder why we never did that together. I always loved to bowl, but I am definitely not any good. My mom and dad were on leagues when we were little kids. I can slightly remember going with them sometimes. They were both pretty good I think. In fact, my mom's name was up in the bowling alley for a long time as the highest woman bowler.
2. Should sports stars be role models?
Maybe not should be, but nevertheless, they are considered as such by many kids.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
Yes, I like oats. Just the regular kinds with sugar and milk.
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
The Narnia Series by C.S.Lewis.
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
Retirement is awesome! Why did you wait so long?
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
Blindside would be one. Although we have it on DVD and I can watch it anytime. Still, whenever I find it on TV I always stop and watch for a while.
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
Big shoulder pads and big hair.
|Picture from Internet|
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|Looking out my office window at work.|