Here's where I stand on my Christmas List (which has mostly been in my head), but now it will be here for me to look at.
1. Christmas tree -- up and decorated
2. Other Home Decorations -- done (unless one of the girls wants to add something else)
3. Church Christmas Dinner & Auction -- was this last Sunday and I'd say it was a wonderful success
4. Present Shopping -- completed except for some aftershave & gift cards & stocking stuffers
5. Presents -- all wrapped and under the tree (except for the ones that go to other places)
6. Handmade Gifts -- I'm in the process of making a gift for my family's gift exchange. I really need to get myself in gear on this one.
7. Christmas Cantata -- Hubby and I attended my brother and sister's church Sunday night and saw their cantata. The music was beautiful and I enjoyed it so much.
8. Watch "White Christmas" -- waiting on oldest daughter to come home. It's tradition that we watch it together.
9. Giving Tree Gifts -- bought, wrapped & turned in
10. Christmas Baskets -- working up to this, shopping for most will be done online & picked up at store, the rest hubby and I will pick up on Friday or Saturday to be given out on Sunday
11. Candlelight Service -- coming Sunday evening
12. Enjoy the holidays -- already in progress and looking forward to the upcoming days.
I'm trying so hard to not let the stress of all that needs to be done get to me this year. I want to just enjoy the process this year instead of stressing over it all. I hope you are enjoying your holidays too and that you are looking forward to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.