Thursday, January 26, 2017
Today I am thankful for:
1. My daughter who comes weekly to clean my house. She helps me out so much. Plus sometimes she brings the baby and hubby and I get to spend some time with him. Last night she came after work and we enjoyed talking and laughing with her and the baby so much.
2. The dog is starting to calm down some now with the baby which makes things much more pleasant when he's here.
3. The milder weather we've had this winter so far. I know it's getting ready to start getting colder, but I'm thankful for the warmer temps we have been having. It's been so nice.
4. For Saturday nights at home with hubby. We're doing Saturday night Harry Potter movies. I think this coming Saturday is either the 4th of 5th movie. I love that time with just Tracy and me and the dog.
5. Thankful Thursday. Thank you Rebecca Jo for hosting Thankful Thursday every week. It helps me to stop and think of things each week that I'm thankful for. Big things or small things, I want and need to always remember to be thankful. Click the button at the top to go visit Rebecca Jo and to join in with us at Thankful Thursday.