Thursday, October 12, 2017
Things I am thankful for this past week:
* Video chats with Colton this week. Last night he actually smiled and waved and clapped for me. So fun!!
* Walks with my puppy. She wears me out pulling and stuff, but she loves it so much and that makes me happy and thankful.
* Watching TV with hubby and crocheting, loom-knitting, and working puzzles.
* A really good nights sleep last night.
* Walked a 5K on Saturday practicing for the upcoming Great Pumpkin Run. So thankful to be able to do this because this time last year there would have been no way.
* Shopping with my sister Saturday morning. It's been awhile and it was really fun.
* 3 day weekend because of Columbus Day on Monday. Loved it.
* So thankful for the things I am learning about the Armor of God in our Bible Study. We are so blessed.
So what are you thankful for this week? Click the button at the top if you want to link up.