If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Break Time

Good morning!

I have debated whether to write this post or not, but my sister and my husband both think that I should. So here goes. lol

I’ve decided to take a break from blogging for awhile. There’s nothing wrong, but I just don’t feel like I have much to say and it’s feeling forced and just not a lot of fun. I have no idea how long this break will be. Who knows?  I may even be back next week. lol. I’ll probably be around reading some of your posts and as God directs and brings to mind, I will be praying for you.

I’ll still be out there on FB and mostly Instagram.  Come follow me there.

Love you all.

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. I am sorry to see you go, and hope it is only temporary! I know we all need little breaks from time to time, but when writing/blogging is in your blood, you'll find something to say and want to say it. So we will still be here, at least I think we will. Sometimes we all need breaks. Just relax and enjoy your home, family, work, church, etc. Sometimes writing a blog can get to be overwhelming when we look at all the other stuff we have to do. Take care and God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. I really believe I will be back. I've been blogging for over 10 years and I can't really imagine leaving it all together. I'll be by and visit you from time to time. I do really care about the friendships I've made here in this crazy blogging world. Take care my friend.

      Delete
  2. Take care of yourself Cathy...you will be missed! I will keep your seat warm...I hope to see you back soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes its nice to not have the pressure of blogging - I get it.
    Hope you're back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just taking three days off last week while I was so sick was a blessing. We do get caught up with everyone and feel obligated to visit and comment on our friends' posts. Hope to see you back sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I totally understand. Hope to see you back soon. I don't have a lot to post about either and reading blogs takes up several hours of my day. I need to get our house decluttered and ready to move at some point. Relax and know that we are here for you. Send me an email if you need to talk. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you are feeling. I've taken a break a few times since I began blogging back in 2001. You'll know when and if it's time to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Cathy, I have felt the same way...often. i never have been a very consistent blogger but I enjoy it when I do it. I wanted to come in and say how much I appreciate your comment you made on my last blog entry, it was very kind and touched my heart. I was hoping we could get to know each other better as I'm hoping to return to blogging after having been away for the last 4-5 months and then I read this. :( Sad. I do hope you return and if you do, please stop in and say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy