If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thankful Thursday


I'm joining in with Thankful Thursday with Rebecca today.  You can click here if you'd like to join.

I am so thank for my family...my hubby, my girls and my grandson.  I can't imagine life without them.  I'm so glad God loaned them to me for this life.  I love them all.



Tell me what you're thankful for this week.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your Colton is getting so big! I'm thankful for my family, too. Have a blessed Friday and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought tears to my eyes when you said that you are so happy that God loaned them to you. That's a beautiful way to see it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is he!! (not a question!) Love the family photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for my family, our home, and our Lord. Yes, God is so good to loan these priceless, precious souls to us for a little while. We are blessed to have them in our lives. Thank you for sharing this today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy