Wednesday, July 1, 2020
1. Are you currently making plans of any kind? Yes What kind? Planning time off for the next 2 weeks while my daughter and grandson are in Ohio. What emotions are associated with the planning process? Excitement to get to spend time with them in person and not on Video Chat. Tell us about one plan you had to cancel due to the current situation which shall remain nameless. We had planned to take a trip to Gatlinburg a couple of months ago, but noooooo! Ha!
2. Last time you saw stars, either literally or figuratively? Last night. I see them almost every night when walking the dog just before bed. I love looking at the stars. It's a wonder I don't trip over the dog, because I'm almost always looking up at the sky. Last night there was a bunch of heat lightening which was also very cool.
3. Blueberries yay or nay?Yay! Blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry yogurt, blueberries by the handful...what's your pleasure? All of them! But especially by the handful.
4. swim against the tide, swimming upstream, in the swim, sink or swim, makes your head swim...choose one of the 'swim' idioms listed and tell us how/why you relate? Makes your head swim, because this morning (Tuesday when I wrote this) I got to work and then started with the flashing lights in my vision which means a migraine is probably coming. I never got the pain (Thank you God for answering my prayer) however, I did feel pressure and a little swimmy head.
5. Sum up your June in a single sentence.
June has been okay compared to the earlier months of 2020.
6. Insert your own random thought here.