If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

A Sentence A Day - April 2021


 April 2021 in once sentence a day:

1 - Thursday.  Back to work for the first day since our trip.

2 - Friday.  Work and then out to dinner with hubby's mom with good food and lots of gabbing.

3 - Saturday.  Went to O'Charlie's for lunch with hubby and ran into Joann's and bought 4 skeins of yarn and then picked up my sister and we did our Wal-marting together.  

4 - Sunday.  Easter Sunday church with several people coming back for the first time in quite a while.

5 - Monday.  Worked and then came home and made dinner and made a hat and a scrunchy.


6 - Tuesday.  Our ladies Bible Study started back tonight after about a year off because of Covid - we were a very small group tonight, but what a sweet time we had together.

7 - Wednesday.  Work and then hubby's online Live Bible Study and then a quiet evening together.

8 - Thursday.  Enjoyed another evening home with hubby after we picked up our taxes from the preparer, so I made another hat.


9 - Friday.  Picked up pizza and salads for dinner and then watched TV and knitted a couple hats.


10 - Saturday.  Got up and made breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen then had to have the dog at groomers at 12:30, then my two sisters and I went Wal-marting that evening.

11 - Sunday.  Had 2 good services at church and a nice little nap in the afternoon and then finished up the week's Bible Study Lessons for Tuesday evening.

12 - Monday.  Had a Dexa Scan (bone density test) which I have to have every 2 years since cancer and then when I got to work found a new Yeti cup on my desk that a co-worker made for us in honor of National Public Safety Telecommunicator Week.


13 - Tuesday.  Received a delicious box lunch in appreciation for National Public Safety Telecommunicator Week and got news from the Doctor that my bone scan was good.

14 - Wednesday.  After work we fixed Salisbury Steaks for dinner and then hubby did his FB Live Bible Study and then an evening at home taking care of some tasks I've been putting off for a long time.

15 - Thursday.  

16 - Friday.  Took the day off work and attended a couple of Webinars with my hubby in reference to my retirement.

17 - Saturday.  Shopped a little and bought some new summer shirts for work.

18 - Sunday.  Saw a hot air balloon after church.


19 - Monday.  Dentist for cleaning and after work did a birthday drive-by for my Uncle who turned 90., 

20 - Tuesday. It actually snowed this evening...for goodness sakes, it's late April!

21 - Wednesday.  And this is what we woke up to this morning and thankfully it was mostly melted by the afternoon.

22 - Thursday.  Doctor's appointment with regular doctor for hubby and I both and I got a Tetanus booster (which is supposed to happen every 10 years).

23 - Friday.  After work we went to dinner with hubby's mom.

24 - Saturday.  Hubby and I went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse and then ran in to Walmart for some stuff and I placed an order at Joann's and picked that up (what a nice service) and then my 2 sisters and I went to Meijer's for a shopping trip together and I actually left without buy anything....it's been a long time since that has happened.

25 - Sunday.  Just a really nice normal Sunday with church and an afternoon nap.

26 - Monday.  Had my 6 month check up with the oncologist and all is good as far as we know.

27 - Tuesday.  Work and Bible Study and such a great lesson on Joseph.

28 - Wednesday.  Work and hubby's online Bible Study and then some TV.

29 - Thursday.  Salisbury Steak and rice for dinner and laundry and some crocheting and TV.

30 - Friday.  Last day of April and it was just a typical day with nothing out of the ordinary.


Cathy


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great month. It's so nice to hear people are able to start getting together again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good news from doctors this month! And I can't wait until we can go back to church in person -- it's been sooooo long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you’ll be able to go back soon.

      Delete
  3. How neat to see a hot air balloon! We rarely see those around here. Your hats all turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We see them quite often around here and it always makes me happy.

      Delete
  4. A pretty good month. #19 was good! 90th birthday celebration... even if it was a drive-by. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the oncologist visit went well & you're getting clear results - Praise the Lord.
    I still just love all your creations you're making with your yarn. So do you make the scrunchie with a hair band?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I really enjoy making the crochet ones a lot.

      Delete
  6. Crazy how many of us had surprise snow in April. In El Paso, we only had a bad frost but it really did a number on the palm trees and cactuses. Poor things.

    Cannot imagine sitting down and making those adorable hats just like that. Such a beautiful blue. And I love the marble looking white and black.

    Yay for good doctor reports. I had a Dexa Scan before my parathyroid surgery in the fall. My old bones look pretty good for 63.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy