1. What are some memories you associate with spring?
Easter always brings fun memories...new dresses for us girls and also for our girls. Beautiful flowers blooming, warmer weather, spring break and knowing school would soon be out for the summer.
2. April showers bring May flowers...was that saying proven true where you live? Snapdragons, anemones, carnations, lilacs, sweet peas, tulips, lily of the valley, orchids, roses, gardenias...which one on that list is your favorite May bloom?
Yes, it's true and I have see some beautiful blooms, especially the trees and the magnolias, plus I also like the yellow dandelions. Here are some photos I've taken this spring.
3. What are your top three distractions and how do you deal with them?
FB, Instagram are probably my biggest time users, but I enjoy them and I just try not to be ridiculous about them.
4. Do you eat beef? Yummy! Yes!! In the course of a week, how often is beef on the menu? Probably at least 3-4 times in some form or other. A hamburger, steak, prime rib, or a roast beef dinner...which beef entree would you choose and yes you have to choose. Unless you're a vegan, and then you may pass. I like them all, but prime rib is probably my favorite, although I don't eat it often.
5. In what way were you creative during the month of April? Making hats and now making scrunchies (ponytail holders).
6. Insert your own random thought here. If you're wondering why I am making all of these things, my sister and I have signed up to have a table at a craft show in the fall. Also, I'm hoping this fall to re-open my Etsy shop. Plus I'm sure we'll donate hats again for Christmas.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!