If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Dozen


1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
I was craving chocolate chip cookies around Christmas. I finally made them Christmas Eve Day and boy did I cave! lol
2. M & M's or Skittles?
M&M's
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Yes, one time.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
Depends on how much restful sleep I got during the night, but probably about 5 minutes.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
Yes, twice and I loved it both times.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
Sandra Bullock currently and old time actress would be Lauren Bacall.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Teenage girls
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I love new Technology and gadgets. But I have to get someone to show me how to use them.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I love picking greeting cards and sometimes making them too.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Last night. Actually it's about the same style, but it's shorter.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I'm not much of a shopper, but probably books are my favorite thing to shop for.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Do I have everything I need?

Click the Random Dozen button at the top to read other's answers and to join in on the fun.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Cathy!
    Enjoyed you Random Dozen List! Sandra Bullock is high on my list - Hope you saw her new move "Blind Side". Saw it last week and loved it!!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate chip cookies...Yum! I am always up for some of those :)

    I love shopping for books too...it's about the only thing I really enjoy shopping for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya, teenagers are something I will never understand too!

    so, it just popped into my head...wouldn't it be fun to take a "blogging cruise"? where we all met for a trip? that would be a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your list...neat idea for a post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those answers resound with me as well. I will never understand teenage girls but I don't have any myself LOL!!!

    Love that you love Sandra Bullock. I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #7 made me laugh. And on #9, I thought it said "and sometimes mailing them too!" I think I need to start wearing my glasses at the computer! LOL

    (And I've certainly bought my share of cards and then forgot to mail them! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Sandra Bullock too. She is hysterical. I can't believe you have been on 2 cruises. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a lot of people answering chocolate chip cookies to the first question is now making me crave chocolate chip cookies. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra Bullock was my favorite too!! Did you see Blind Side?? Tim McGraw is also a plus for that movie...very easy on the eyes in my book.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm..chocolate chip cookies. Maybe this weekend...Good answers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cathy! Chocolate chip cookies sound soooooooo good! Too bad I can't have any right now. I'm trying to shed some of them (and then some) off of me that I ate awhile back. Why is it that all the yummy stuff is easy to get rid off of the table but not off your hips. (sigh)

    I also love Sandra. I wanna see her new movie.

    I always think to myself, "hummmm, do I have everything????" But I usually still manage to leave the house without everything. (sigh)

    Oh well.... It's nice catching up. I'll see ya around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy