Message from our hostess, Terri.....I must admit that the National Day Calendar, at times, leaves me wondering whatever am I going to do with the choices given to us. When I saw that it is National Paperclip Day tomorrow.... well, here we go!! Please, please read all about this day before you skip to the questions. It really is quite inspiring!! Seriously!
Click here if you'd like to join the Wednesday Medley.
Everything below this line is from the National Day Calendar website.
Everything above this line is from the National Day Calendar website.
1. Wow! Had you ever heard of the Holocaust project involving paperclips? It is a great teaching project, for sure! No I've never heard of that. But it is such an interesting story. What a horrible time in History.
2. Have you ever created a paperclip chain? How long did it get? Oh I know I have, but it's been a long time and I don't believe it was especially long.
3. I use paperclips as hooks at Christmas time to put ornaments on the tree. Works like a charm!! What is something you used a paperclip for, other than holding papers together? I've used it for ornament hooks also and I've unbent them some and used them with a cloth to clean between my keyboard keys.
4. I am amazed at the shapes and colors of paperclips available. I found my favorite... share your favorite with us here! I found these on the internet and think they are cute.
5. Say goodbye to May on this last Wednesday of May. Be poetic if you will, or simply bid it adieu. May you've been a really good month, but I suppose it is time for you to go. See you next year.
6. Tell us something about your week so far, please! It's been a good week so far and I'm enjoying it. Monday we went to Plain City and had lunch at an Amish Restaurant and then came back and decorated my parents' grave. I've also had time to do some loomknitting and binging on NCIS in the evenings. I think we're maybe in the about the 6th or 7th season now. We also paid off our van, which is always a good think. So yes, I think it's a pretty good week.
Hope you are having a good week too. Thanks for visiting.