If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tuesday 4 - Home Routines

 Welcome to Tuesday 4 where we offer 4 questions of topics for you to discuss each week. Begun by Toni Taddeo, we keep it in her honor.

This week's topic is your home routines.  

 1. What laundry products do you like to use or find best for you? I use Gain Detergent and Softener and Clorox Bleach

2.Dryer, line or combination of both?  Mostly dryer and some items I hang to dry in the laundry room.

3. Do you have wood floors or carpeting and which is best? Tile in baths and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms and faux wood in Living Room.  Hoping to make some changes soon.

4. Housekeeping professionals give the following guidelines. Which do you follow? Do you have better ideas?

1. open windows first Not typically
2. clear up clutter before cleaning. Sometimes yes
3. start in bedrooms first No
4.give cleaning products time to work. In the bathroom, yes.
5.Always sweep or vacuum before mopping Yes
6.use a toothbrush for hard to get at areas Yes, sometimes
7. keep things on a central cart if you can No
8.dust everything When needed
9.vacuum your furniture often, mattresses once a month or so.  When needed on furniture, not mattresses.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. I think if TheHub saw me vacuuming the mattress once a month he woiukld know I was sick and have me committed somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think my hubby would be the same! lol

      Delete
  2. Gain detergent has a lovely scent to it. Does it stay in the clothes for a bit? Enjoyed your answers today. Blog looks so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. No I don't think the scent really stays on the clothes, but it sure smells nice when I'm doing the laundry. :)

      Delete
  3. So far only one person said they have vacuumed a mattress. It never even occurred to me! LOL Fun questions and answers today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of Gain detergent.
    My Granie vacuumed her mattress. I never knew what that was about. I just wash my mattress pad. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very "scensitive" to scented products, so I use ALL free and clear laundry detergent, and also an unscented dryer fabric softener sheet. I rarely use bleach in clothes, but do use it for some cleaning. I have never vacuumed a mattress, but it probably isn't a bad idea. I do use a mattress pad that is easily washed, and change the sheets weekly. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wash most of my tops on cold and hang them on hangers to dry. Enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you are having a nice week. I'm in Montana right now visiting Amber and Dylan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy