1. What do you do at the first sign of a cold? Will you get a flu shot this year?
Try to get extra rest and start taking Vitamin C. I probably won't get a flu shot this year
2. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear?
Give your fear to the Lord. He's going to be up all night anyway, so let Him worry about it.
3. Share two good things about your life right now.
My husband and my girls!
|Hubby doesn't like his photo taken so instead here is one of the girls and me before heading into the Magic Kingdom.|
4. A hot fall fashion trend in 2011 is a return to sixties style...tunics with pants, shift dresses, pencil skirts, cinched waists, bold prints, high necklines and short lengths to name a few. How does this fashion trend fit with your wardrobe and personal sense of style?
Well I like the idea of the tunics and pants and I love bold prints. The rest, probably not too much
5. Were you involved in scouting as a kid? How about as an adult?
No, I've never been involved in scouting.
6. Apple, pear, plum, pumpkin...your favorite fall flavor?
7. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher?
Someone who cares and listens and can explain things well
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday was my 3rd Anniversary for blogging! I can't believe I've been doing this for 3 years. But I love all the friends I've made and the fun I've had because of it.