Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Please click the button above to play along with Joyce and the rest of us. It's lots of fun.
1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
No I've never played golf except miniature golf. No I have no interest in playing. No my significant other (my husband) does not play either. I did watch just a few minutes of the Masters. The courses are beautiful.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I like hats, but not particularly on me. The last time I wore one was a couple of Easters ago when all the ladies in our church decided to wear and "Easter Bonnet". It was fun but not something I would normally do. Wanna see a picture?
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
I'd be about a 2 or 3.
4. Has technology taken over?
I don't think so.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
I have no idea.
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
7. I am proud of myself for __________________.
losing 16 lbs so far!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My oldest daughter comes home in less than a month and we will have her for a month and then she goes to NC to work for the summer.