If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Counting 1000 Gifts

Continuing on with counting my 1000 gifts or blessings.

105. It was nice taking a 40 day break from blogging. Although I missed everyone, I enjoyed having more time to spend with my family and with the Lord

106. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be back blogging again.

107. Beautiful flowers at church for Easter Sunday.


108.  The opportunity to shop at a local Disney Store that just recently opened in our area.

109.  Finding Mom and Dad Disney mugs on the Clearance Rack.

110.  Making vacation reservations for another trip to Walt Disney World in Florida this year!

111.  Looking out and seeing this bunny (Easter Bunny?) in our backyard on Easter morning before church.

112.  Making a soft mint green baby afghan for a little baby girl due in July.  Hopefully, I'll tell you more about her soon.

113.  A Savior who was willing to die, just for me (and He did it for you too)!

114.  But not only did he die, he rose again on the third day!

115.  And not only did he die and rise again, He saved me from my sins and I get to be with Him for all eternity!  Thank you Jesus!!!

I'm linking up with Ann VosKamp.  Click the button below to join in too.



3 comments:

  1. Cathy, I always enjoy reading your thankful list of many blessings! Yes, how thankful I am that Jesus died for our sins (me too) and that He is alive.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back ... missed you! What a nice list of things to be thankful for ... especially #113, 114 and 115!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - you were missed. Like you list of things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy