Click the button above to join in the fun of Hodgepodge. But hopefully you'll read my answers and comment first.
1. So, when did you last take a walk in the woods? A stroll along the beach? A drive going nowhere in particular in the car?
Strolled the beach while in Florida in August this year.
|New Smyrna Beach - that's Kerri in the pic|
2. Are you sending Christmas cards this year? About how many do you send? Photo card or something more traditional? How do you display the cards you receive?
I'm still planning to, but don't know if I'll get them done or not. Usually send 30-40. Just a traditional Card. I usually put the received card in a basket.
3. What's a word you've heard too much of in the past week?
hippopotamus - you know as in "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas" I can't even tell you how many times that has come on the station I listen to at work that's playing 24/7 Christmas Music during the work week.
4. December 13th is National Cocoa Day-are you a fan? Plain or flavored? Marshmallows or no marshmallows?
Definitely a fan. Love, milk chocolate and dark chocolate. Marshmallows yes and whipped cream is good too.
5. What is something you do to help alleviate the hectic pace of the Christmas season?
Take some time to read some good Christmas Romance Fiction.
|I'm reading this right now. Very good!|
I guess my Christmas Tree right now.I'll show a picture on the 19th.
7. Share a favorite line or two from any Christmas carol.
Joy to the world, the Lord is come! I'm so glad He came...aren't you?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sunday, Tracy, Kelli and I are going to an old theater in Cincinnati and watching "White Christmas". The audience participates and sings along and I don't know what all. Can't wait to do this. Plans are to take lots of pics and hopefully I'll get to post them next week.
|picture from internet|