Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Click the button to the left to join in and play along.
1. The expression 'mad as a March hare' originated with a fictional character who is distracted and frantic. When were you last 'mad as a March hare' and what was it that made you that way?
I kinda felt that way tonight at Bible Study and I'm the facilitator. Didn't get much sleep last night and the last 2 days at work have been pretty busy and it seemed to come to a head tonight. I felt very distracted. Fortunately our ladies are very sweet and forgiving. Praying God will help me to get it together before next week.
2. Mardi Gras this year falls on Tuesday, March 4th. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, and if so what did you think? If not, do you have any interest in going? Purple, green, and gold are the colors of Mardi Gras. Which one is most prevalent in your wardrobe? How about in your home?
I have never been to Mardi Gras and I have no desire to go. I have been New Orleans and I would like to go back there some day. I probably have more purple in wardrobe, and green is more prevalent in my home.
3. Are you old fashioned?
In some ways yes, and in some ways no. And that's all I'm saying.
4. Do you carefully plan your vacations, or do you prefer the days to be more spontaneous?
I like to have some general ideas of some of the things we want to accomplish but be spontaneous about when and how we do them.
5. March is National Sauce Month...what's your favorite sauce, and what do you most often top with this sauce?
How about hot fudge? Does that count as a sauce. I like it on ice cream, of course.
6. What's something that easily brings a tear to your eye?
7. If you could own any sports team, which one would it be and why?
Cincinnati Reds...only because they are our local team.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I got nothing right now. I can't think of a single thing. I think I'm just too tired. I would like to say thank you Joyce for all the work you do in this Hodgepodge. I know I appreciate it and I'm sure everyone else does too.