Thursday, February 26, 2015
Things I'm thankful for this week.
1. I'm thankful for my hubby who took me to McDonald's on the way to work this morning. He's such a good guy.
2. I'm thankful for my hubby who is right now on his way to the airport to pick up our oldest who is coming in for the youngest's wedding shower this weekend. (Actually, she is the one throwing it)
3. I'm thankful that I'll get to see her this weekend and I think both girls may be staying at our house tonight.
4. I'm so thankful for the verses of scripture I've seen this morning when checking out FB and Instagram. They seem to be some of the very ones I needed to hear this morning. Here's one of them that was on both FB and Instagram posted by Sheila Walsh. Thank you Jesus!!
5. I'm thankful God woke me up a few minutes early and I listened to Him and got up and read His Word and prayed. I really need Him today (even more than normal) and He's been showing me that He is there.
So what are you thankful for today? Write a thankful post and then click the button at the top to join in and link up.