If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2015/02/thankful-thursday-link-up-8.html

Things I'm thankful for this week.

1.  I'm thankful for my hubby who took me to McDonald's on the way to work this morning.  He's such a good guy.

2.  I'm thankful for my hubby who is right now on his way to the airport to pick up our oldest who is coming in for the youngest's wedding shower this weekend.  (Actually, she is the one throwing it)

3.  I'm thankful that I'll get to see her this weekend and I think both girls may be staying at our house tonight.

4.  I'm so thankful for the verses of scripture I've seen this morning when checking out FB and Instagram.  They seem to be some of the very ones I needed to hear this morning.  Here's one of them that was on both FB and Instagram posted by Sheila Walsh.  Thank you Jesus!!



5.  I'm thankful God woke me up a few minutes early and I listened to Him and got up and read His Word and prayed.  I really need Him today (even more than normal) and He's been showing me that He is there.

So what are you thankful for today?  Write a thankful post and then click the button at the top to join in and link up.

5 comments:

  1. I love when the exact scripture you need pops up right in front of you... God is so amazing like that...
    Have a great time this weekend with your girls & the shower! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time with both girls! Yep, God is always there...we just have to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love how He can bring to us just the right Word from Him right when we need it most! Soo loving and faithful He is. And a bridal shower, and both your girls under your roof? Well it sounds just perfect to me. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful little man took a long nap! Grandma was ready for a break! Enjoy your weekend with the girls, family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time with your girls, Cathy! I'm thankful that our snow has melted away! For GA., the 1-2" was plenty for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy