If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Things I am thankful for:

* First of all, I am thankful for my health.  A post showed up on my Timehop App yesterday from last year that said I was on my way for my final radiation treatment.  I thank the Lord for how far I have come from then.   I can hardly believe it's been a whole year.   God has so blessed me and I think I appreciate life more now than I did before cancer.  Thank you God.

That's my biggie for this week.  Now here are some little things I'm thankful for.

*  Every opportunity to have hot chocolate.  There is nothing much better when it's cold out.




*  I'm thankful for every opportunity to watch Hallmark Christmas movies and knit or crochet and just spend time with my hubby and dog at home.


*  I'm also thankful for Christmas music.  I'm listening to Pandora at work and enjoy some of my favorite Christmas music.  Here is one of my favorite this year.



So what are you thankful for this week.  If you'd like to link up, click the button at the top of the page to join in with Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand.

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for your health as well. Look at you now, knocking out5k & just being amazing.
    Today is national hot chocolate day..have another treat 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! That is a MAJOR milestone and something to be very thankful about. I'm so glad you are doing so well.
    Hallmark Christmas movies...Yes!! I know lots of people can't stand them, but I am all about the schmaltzy, cheesy Christmas movies. I can't get enough of them.
    Do you have patterns for your hats? I have looms and have done a couple of hats but hate the rolled bottom edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for your wonderful answers to prayer this past year! Our God is so good. Yes, I am thankful for this wonderful Christmas season and the joy and hope that it brings. Thankful that our heatpump was fixed this past week when it quit working during the coldest days of the year so far...and that it was a minor repair...also that our home was safe when there could have been a fire due to the problem in the heat/fan. God was watching over us for sure. Thankful for good friends and family. Praising God today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy