If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge




It's time for the Hodgepodge.  Be sure to click on the button above to join in with Joyce at From This Side of the Pond.  Thanks Joyce for another year of fun with Wednesday Hodgepodge.


1. Where have you found unexpected magic or delight this holiday season?
I have found delight in my grandson's sweet smile and that he actually called me Gigi on a video chat the other night.  He was so proud of himself.  Just look at this smile.



2. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering? Will you/have you gathered in your favorite way this month?
My favorite is one with my family.  We will be gathering with my brothers and sisters at my sisters house on Sunday.  Will get the opportunity to see 2 nephews I haven't seen in quite a while.  Also, we'll be going to my husband's parents on Christmas.  

3. Time has named 'The Silence Breakers' (women who came forward with stories of harassment)  'person of the year' for 2017. Would you agree? If not, who do you think deserves the title?
I really don't have an opinion on this right now.

4. How did you spend your time this year? Are you happy about that? Elaborate
Working and living life.  Yes, after last year, I'm just so happy to be alive and well.

5. Bid farewell to 2017 in ten words or less.
You've been good, but let's make room for 2018.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
Can't wait until Friday.  I get to see Colton! Haven't gotten to be with him since August!!

Colton

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, it's nice to meet you. I enjoyed your answers. I was tired when I wrote mine but like you I should have included my sweet granddaughter for #1. She has stolen my heart. Your grandson is very handsome and you too are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad 2017 was a better year for you! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone with grandchildren have answered like you did for delight this holiday season! Your Christmas plans sound lovely. Have a wonderful time. I'm so glad this was a good year for you. Keep it that way!! Have a wonderful time with Colton.
    Merry Christmas and may your blessings be abundant in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're going to have time with your grandson this week! Enjoy every minute! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seasons Greetings from the Granite State. I agree, grandchildren are always a source of delight, albeit not really unexpected. I hope that 2018 is much better for you than 2017. My beloved SWMBO and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy