Things I am thankful for:
* Visit with Jeff and Bev. There to talk family business but ended up having such a great talk about all kinds of things. Love my brother and sisters
* An evening at home where we didn’t have to go out in the cold except to put the dog out.
* A short evening nap. Love it when this happens.
* Fun time watching the planes coming and going at the airport and crocheting. Hubby and I love to watch planes and there is a great viewing area at the Cincinnati Airport.
* Wonderful lunch at Don Pablo’s. Most of these restaurants have closed in our area. There is only one left and we just found out about it recently. Lunch was delicious!
* Visit with Bev and Karen, my sisters. We took Karen out for a quick bite and then went to Walmart.
*. Watched the first Harry Potter movie on Saturday. We will be watching them all over the few Saturdays. We do this about once or twice a year.
* Great Sunday morning service with final series sermon on the Heroes of Faith.
* Good visit with radiation doctor. She was very pleased with my progress. It’s been two years since my diagnosis of breast cancer and over a year since my final treatment. As far as we know all is good. Trusting Jesus with it all. I could not have made it without Him. He was with me every day through it all and He still is.
|This is why I do Thankful Thursday. Praying my heart is changing as I go.|