If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thankful Thursday




Things I am thankful for:

* Visit with Jeff and Bev. There to talk family business but ended up having such a great talk about all kinds of things. Love my brother and sisters

* An evening at home where we didn’t have to go out in the cold except to put the dog out.

* A short evening nap. Love it when this happens.

* Fun time watching the planes coming and going at the airport and crocheting. Hubby and I love to watch planes and there is a great viewing area at the Cincinnati Airport.




* Wonderful lunch at Don Pablo’s. Most of these restaurants have closed in our area. There is only one left and we just found out about it recently. Lunch was delicious!


* Visit with Bev and Karen, my sisters.  We took Karen out for a quick bite and then went to Walmart.

*.  Watched the first Harry Potter movie on Saturday. We will be watching them all over the few Saturdays. We do this about once or twice a year.

* Great Sunday morning service with final series sermon on the Heroes of Faith.

  * Good visit with radiation doctor. She was very pleased with my progress. It’s been two years since my diagnosis of breast cancer and over a year since my final treatment. As far as we know all is good. Trusting Jesus with it all. I could not have made it without Him.  He was with me every day through it all and He still is.

This is why I do Thankful Thursday.  Praying my heart is changing as I go.
So what are you thankful for this week. You can click the button at the top to join in with us.
Cathy


5 comments:

  1. I cant believe its been 2 years already. That's so awesome... & a reminder to me to get my mammogram scheduled!
    Oh man... I miss Don Pablos - I used to LOVE that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for your thankful post!! This lifts me up as well!! God bless you. Yes, I love Don Pablos too. We have one about an hour away from us, at least I hope it is still there. Haven't checked in about a year! Making me want some mexican/texmex food...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news on your Dr.s report! God is good!
    Why have all of your eating places closed? We have the same thing in our area too! We have to drive over 20 minutes to get to a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your "thankful list", as always. I like to make one of these each week and keep it in my prayer journal. So glad to hear the great report from your doctor :) Great news!

    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful for your good report! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy