If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.Romans 10:9 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.John 3:16
NATIONAL ROAD TRIP DAY – Friday Before Memorial Day
1. Have you ever done a spur-of-the-moment road trip? Yes Where did it take you? We take spur of the moment day trips quite often. We've gone to Amish Country in Ohio and many other places in Ohio, Indiana, KY. We love road trips. In fact, hopefully we'll do one on Monday.
2. If time and money wasn't an issue, what roads would you choose to travel and how long would you be gone? I would love to take a month and travel out west and see as much as I could.
3. When you go on a long road trip, what snacks and beverages do you take?Typically, we don't pack snacks and beverages. We'd rather stop along the way and get something to snack on or drink. We enjoy the stops. Do you pack a picnic? No Does the back seat turn into a nest? Well, if you mean does it get messy, yes. But we do try to straighten it up each day. I usually have craft stuff to work on and hubby has pillows. So yes, I guess you could say we turn it into a nest.
4. Please tell us about something interesting or strange you have seen on the side of the road. One of the funniest things we saw was the "World's Largest Peanut" just off I-75 in southern Georgia. My husband planned for us to stop with the girls and kept telling us about it and then when we got there, it was just so funny. Not at all what I expected. But the girls still talk about it today!
5. Who does the driving when you head out in the car? Hubby does most of the driving, but I take the wheel some too. Do you stop in the rest areas along our Interstate highways when you have to use the facilities, or do you choose a fast-food restaurant or gas station instead? Not TMI... inquiring minds want to know! Yes, we do stop in rest areas, especially love to stop in the Welcome Centers. We also use restaurants and gas stations for the facilities too. Just depends if we need gas or it's meal time, where and when we stop.
6. Please share something with us about your week so far. Hubby and I went to our nephew's jazz band concert last night. It's been a long time since we've been to a school concert. Loved it.
If you choose to join the Meddlers, you can link up here.