If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday 4 - Home Sweet Home

 

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
 Welcome!  It's time again for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

How would it be if we talk about some things related to home?

1. What styles of décor do you like?  Mid Century?  Colonial?  Contemporary? I call my style Early American Garage Sale.

2.   What  makes your bedroom comfortable? Really nothing right now.  I actually sleep in the livingroom in a recliner and I'm pretty happy with that.

3   What do you think makes a home comfortable and welcoming?  To me, it would be plenty of seating for friends and an open ear and a smile on the face.


4. Do you share your home with pets? Yes. Would you tell us about them please? We have a dog that is half Yorkie and half Lhasa Apso.  She is 9 years old and she is very spoiled and pretty much runs the household whenever she can get away with it.  Her name is Lucy and her personality would be very much like Lucy on Charlie Brown or Lucy from I Love Lucy.



 

Lucy on Gotcha Day, December of 2013.

Thanks Annie, for these questions.  They were fun.  Thanks for visiting everyone and you can link up here if you'd like to participate in Tuesday 4.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. Early American Garage Sale style made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe my mom coined that phrase and it fits me perfectly.

      Delete
  2. "An open ear and a smile" sounds enormously welcoming! My Tom has slept in our den's recliner the last 4 years. Unconventional perhaps, but it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've slept in a recliner since my breast cancer surgery and it fits me fine,.

      Delete
  3. Your Lucy is so cute. I can imagine her being like "I Love Lucy". What fun! Early American Garage Sale sounds like fun to me! What we have is mostly hand-me-downs from family, but each piece has a story and so they are very meaningful to me. However, our comfort furniture, sofa, recliners, bed, are all whatever was either given to us or on sale. Nothing matches. It's just home. I am sure I would enjoy visiting in your home as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of our furniture are hand-me-downs or things made by my dad (those are my favorites).

      Delete
  4. My sister sleeps in her recliner every night. When she visited me at Christmas, I had the guest bed made up for her and she asked if she could just sleep in the recliner (I have two). I said yes, of course. They are comfy and I do sleep in mine when I am sick and when I first came home from knee surgeries. Your Lucy is adorable. I totally understand how they rule the house. I enjoyed your answers!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri and yes, she does rule the roost, lol

      Delete
  5. I love that early American garage sale!! I have a lot of that myself. Lucy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You remind me of my mom who used to sleep on her recliner too. Your dog Lucy is very cute and your home sounds very cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I love your answer to #1, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy