1.Why do you blog? Have your reasons changed over time? My first post was on September 13, 2008 and can be seen here. I was challenged by a co-worker who had started blogging and it sounded like fun. I really didn't have more of a reason than that. Now, all these years later, I'm still here. Sometimes I consider stopping, but I've made friends here and I really don't want to lose those friendships. I just really like you people!
2. What's a typical Friday night look like at your house? Friday evenings are typically, very quiet and often we will order in for supper. We usually watch some of the shows we are currently binging.
3. Do you like donuts? Yes Your favorite kind? Creme filled powder sugar donuts and jelly filled donuts. How often do you treat yourself to a donut? Maybe once a month, but not always. Have you ever made homemade donuts? Nope.
4. How do you feel about shopping? It's an evil necessity. lol Are you an online shopper? Yes Catalog shopper? Rarely Brick and mortar shopper? Yes, mostly Walmart and Krogers and of course, Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann's for my yarn habit. Do you order groceries online or prefer to select items with your own two hands? We use Krogers' Click List when we need a lot. If we just need a couple of things, I'll run in and get it.
5. Next week's Hodgepodge finds us somehow in the month of April, which just so happens to be National Poetry Month. Sum up (or tell us something about) your month of March in the form of a limerick. You can do it!!March had lots of rain
Which was sometimes rather much of a pain
But the green green grass and budding trees
Were really beautiful when I took Lucy out to pee.
And I believe in April we'll do it all again.
6. Insert your own random thought here. I sure could go for some beach time right about now.
Thanks for the questions again this week, Joyce. Thanks everyone for visiting and I hope you all have a great day.
We have a busy couple of weeks coming up and I am feeling like I need some beach time too. Eventually it will happen : ) Have a great day!ReplyDelete
Yes, I hope so.Delete
Love your limirick!! Quick thinking on your part. I feel the same about blogging, would miss my blogger friends if I stopped. Have a great day!ReplyDelete
Hope you have a great day too.Delete
I, just today, made the Facebook event for our annual beach trip. It's only an hour and a half drive but it feels momentous for some reason. it's us and maybe 5 other families and their kids so should be fun!ReplyDelete
Yay! I hope you have loads of fun!Delete
Cute limerick, Cathy! I think we both began blogging about the same time in '08. I really had no idea what I was doing, but I'm glad I stuck to it and have met all y'all!ReplyDelete
Chuckling over your limerick. Hope that beach time can come soon!ReplyDelete
Me too. Daughter has beach wedding in July and hopefully hubby and I will be at the beach in November.Delete
Beach time sounds good for me! We have had record breaking rain here in So CA. I like to go to craft stores. I like to shop, browse unless I need something specific like clothes. I want to see how it looks on me before I get it. I mostly order craft things on line. I have been ordering T-Shirts from a Christian company. I do like yard too and just got some the other day at Michael's.ReplyDelete
I’m so ready for beach timeDelete
You created a very cute limerick!! I lost my blogs from 2007 to 2012 because of lost platforms. I hope blogspot never goes away!! I agree with you on the friendly connections here!! Hugs!ReplyDelete
I’m so sorry you lost all that.Delete
Oh, beautiful photo!! Can you imagine anyone answering "do you like donuts" with a no?!? A nice quiet Friday evening...sounds lovely (and much like ours)!:)ReplyDelete
Enjoyed your answers. I'm kind of the opposite when it comes to shopping pick up. If it's my big trip, I want to go in and pick out everything. If it's a smaller load I'll do the pickup.ReplyDelete
Glad you started to blog and I got to meet you. I started in 2009 and a friend of mine suggested it. Then we had Skye as a puppy and I had a lot to blog about. Not so much anymore except of course when we see James. We like to do pizza and a movie on Friday nights. We mainly have a donut because Adam and Gabby often get them. We have had so much rain yet like you said, it makes everything look beautiful. It can stop now!!! Hopefully you can have a beach trip soon. I love that you two do that.ReplyDelete