If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Bits of this and That

 

I didn't get around to my Monday post.  I had 2 doctor's appointments and that took up a big part of my day.  Anyway, we had a good weekend.  Nothing real special, but it was still nice.

What I really wanted to be sure to post (as some of you have said you've watched some of them) was hubby's pre-recorded Sunday sermon as it is # 7 in his series called "Big Promises for Big Problems."  This one is "God's Answer to Anxiety."


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week.

Cathy

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy