If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. Do you know much about (or understand) Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Does it worry or excite you? Hubby was just telling me about some of the AI stuff coming up and he also showed me some examples he's done with pictures in AI.  I think it's exciting on the surface, but it does worry me a bit too.

2. What was the last song you listened to? Your favorite movie soundtrack? What song always puts you in a good mood? The last song I listened to was me singing The Lord's Prayer while walking the dog this morning.  Favorite movie soundtrack would probably be "The Sound of Music" or "The Music Man."

3. What were you doing ten years ago? I went back to my blog history and it appears that:
  • Kelli had just finished her Junior year of college and was in Wyoming for an internship
  • Kerri had moved out, and was with her boyfriend
  • Traci and I were empty nesters, sort of:  Caroline and her baby, Carina were living with us.
  • I was still working although I attended a class about retirement.  I worked for another 9 years though.
4. Your favorite no-bake summer dessert? Ice Cream

5. Something you're looking forward to in June? Hopefully lots of beautiful weather and maybe a couple of day trips.

6. Insert your own random thought here. I just ordered a new Bible Study that I plan on doing by myself starting tomorrow.  

If you would like to link up with Joyce, click the button at the top of this post.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy

16 comments:

  1. Haven't seen that particular study and will be interested to hear how it goes. Ice cream is a good summertime dessert, especially the homemade variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd have thought about Sound of Music! (Now I've got 'How do you solve a problem like Maria' playing in my head.)
    Our upcoming Bible study is by Jennifer Rothschild -- the 23rd Psalm. She's new to me, but everyone speaks highly about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've just done 2 by her in the last year. Amos and Haggai. Both very good. I really enjoy her teaching.

      Delete
  3. Duh, so much more music I could have come up with that I like. I always seem to choke when answering. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get what you mean. It's hard to come up with stuff sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, Sound of Music. My parents bought lots of albums and that was one of them. Now I can download an album to my Iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join you for some ice cream!! YUMMY. Looks like a great study, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice cream is a brilliant answer!! I hadn't thought of Music Man in a long time. Great choice and it does have a fun soundtrack! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We usually watch it around Independence Day for some reason.

      Delete
  7. That looks like an interesting Bible study. I mentioned The Sound of Music as a favorite soundtrack as well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it will be good. It gives me a chance to hear teaching from several Bible study writers. It hopefully will help me to come up with some new studies for our ladies' group.

      Delete
  8. With Mark's knee issues we have been getting off at an exit on the fwy called Gary and I've been singing that song each time. I told Mark I thought it was from The Music Man. Great movie! Enjoyed reading your answers. I hope you like the book you ordered. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol..just getting around to commenting on last weeks posts..yikes...I agree with #1 I think it's good, but has potential for not so good stuff to come from it. I enjoyed your answers to the other questions as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy