If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thankful Thursday

There are many things I am thankful for this week:

*Several times of chatting with Kerri and Colton on Video Chat.  He's calling me Gigi more and more often.  Man he has this Gigi wrapped around his little finger.  lol

This boy loves hi bananas!!



*3-day weekend

*Lunch out with hubby on Saturday and Sunday

*Wonderful church services Sunday and the fact so many made it out with the weather and then back home safely again.

*Most of the rest of the weekend being at home because of the weather and enjoying time with hubby and reading, knitting, crocheting, binging some Netflix and watching the 2nd Harry Potter movie.  We are watching one every Saturday until we get through them all.  We do this about once a year or so.

*I'm also thankful God helped me get a billing issue resolved for my sister.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are having a blessed week.  What is something you are thankful for this week?

Cathy 

3 comments:

  1. Colton is so cute. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I went into the hospital for one nite mon. cause my bp went up to 202, I was shaky and sweaty. They got it down, don't know why that happened but seeing my reg dr for a change in my bp med. So I am thankful I am home. hugs, lj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like hearing that,grandmother name,,is there?
    When you can relax,,there's nothing better for a snow day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to catch up with you! Colton is getting big and is such a little doll. I am sure your grandma heart is overflowing. I am grateful for the warm weather we have had this week, for feeling better (finally shook that cough!) and for little "talks" with my New Mexico grandkids. Have a good rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy