1. What is something you currently find 'taxing'? Keeping up with all the doctor's appointments. It's that time of the year when hubby and I have to do all the annual and semi-annual appointments. Nothing wrong as far as we know, but just have to do these things.
2. I've seen this question asked in various forms on several social media sites...you can only keep three- coffee, jewelry, tacos, wine, books, dogs, chocolate, Netflix, make-up, leggings, cheese, cats Which three do you keep and how easy or hard was it for you to decide? Books, Dogs, Tacos. This was pretty easy this time. Although, there may be a bit of a debate between tacos and chocolate.
3. Tell us something you know or have learned about forgiveness? If someone asks for forgiveness it's pretty easy to give. But having to forgive without the other persons being sorry is much more difficult. But often it is necessary in order to keep yourself in peace.
4. What's something you'd recommend that is often overlooked and under appreciated? Spending time with your spouse. You don't have to be doing anything special, but just being intentional about being together is so important. We love to just go out and take a drive around the countryside, no particular destination, but just seeing what we can see and talking and enjoying each other's company.
5. Give us a favorite word that starts with letter K and tell us why this is the one you chose. I'm picking 2 words, Kelli and Kerri. These are my 2 daughters and I love them to the moon and back.
6. Insert your own random thought here. It's National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week. And since I still assist in dispatch from time to time, I get included in the celebration. One of the other dispatchers made us all a cup. I love it. I drink from a Yeti all the time, so this was just perfect for me.
Click here if you'd like to join in with the Hodgepodge.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!