1. It's like my mama always said, "______________________________________________." I really can't think of anything in particular, except, "lower your voice" I was always at high volume and I think I still am a lot of the time. lol
2. May 11th is National Eat What You Want Day. What will you be having by way of celebration? I didn't know it and we just had a typical kind of day. However, I did have a really good chicken salad sandwich for lunch.
3. Describe your idea of a perfect spring day. Temperature in the 60's-70's range with bright blue skies and big fluffy white clouds.
4. Success, fulfillment, growth, achievement...pick one and tell us how it relates to your life in some way, either currently or in days gone by. Growth...I feel like I'm growing in my understanding of the Bible and God's nature. I know I have a long way to go, but it seems I understand more today that I ever have.
5. I saw this going around on various social media sites and thought it would be fun to answer here. The last thing you bought on Amazon is your weapon in battle. How will you wield it? (if you're not an Amazon shopper, then the last thing you bought online anywhere) The last thing I bought was a knitting machine and I'll just keep knitting until I can smother them with what I made. lol
6. Insert your own random thought here. In relation to #4 I'm really enjoying the Bible study we are doing on Joseph called "Finding God Faithful" by Kelli Minter. Very good. If you're looking for a study, I highly recommend it.
Thanks for visiting.