If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Click above to link up.

Things I am thankful for:

**  Beautiful weather - Today is blue skies, and at noon it is 75 degrees.

**  My cousin's husband is in heaven - I'm not happy that he had to go right now, but I'm so thankful he is no longer suffering and as my daughter said he's in heaven dancing with Jesus now.

**  My family - I know I probably say I'm thankful for them quite often.  But I am so blessed with great daughters, a sweet, funny grandson and most of all the best husband in the world.  I could not ask for anything any better than these folks.

**  I'm also thankful for all of you that visit, read and comment (or not) on my blog.

Hope you are having a great day and thanks for taking time to visit with me.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. My sympathies on the loss of your cousin's husband. Always hard, but there is great comfort in knowing where he has gone. This weather is truly a gift, isn't it? I am so loving that we finally have warm (ok, hot) sunny days! And, yep, wonderful family is a gift. Treasure them always. Have a blessed day, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing with Jesus ... I love that!
    Yes, it's a beautiful day today in the Southlands today. I need to get out and enjoy before the 90's come calling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers and sympathies to you and your cousin's family. Yes, I love the idea of " Dancing with Jesus". Wonderful thought! And yes, we do have so much to be thankful for. I try to remember to count my blessings every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for the loss in your family. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers. You're weather sounds perfect. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our hope is so in the visions of our family dancing in heaven - especially when the earth holds so much sickness & pain for some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that . I can now think of my parents dancing in heaven. Mom so loved to dance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy