If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thankful Thursday


 


Things I am thankful for:

**A new day filled with God's mercies.

**Joy in my family (both church family and relatives) and friends (both real life friends and blog friends).

**My job and co-workers.

**The Bible studies we are currently having at church (just learning so much and understanding things more and more).

**My dog who drives me crazy sometimes, but mostly just gives all the love and acceptance and is always happy to see me.



**My hubby, who is always kind and patient and who I just totally adore (and he adores me too).


**My wonderful grandson and both daughters and their men who love them.






God is so good and I love Him and better yet, He loves me!


So what are you thankful for this week?

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.  I know if we think on the things we are thankful for that is a great way to start a great day!

Cathy

I just found out that Rebecca Jo will be taking a break from the link-up.  She's still thankful and may make posts, but she has a lot of things going on in her life right now.  Hey, if you think about it, I'm sure she could use the prayers. Click here if you'd like to read her post.



6 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for! This week I'm thankful hurricane Elsa passed by my area very uneventfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for you too and also it passed by my daughter's area too.

      Delete
  2. A great thankful list!! Yes, Jesus does indeed love us! What a blessing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, y'all look like the TCKK Dream Team! 😀
    Right now I'm thankful for Tom's good VA appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful we came through Elsa unharmed...just a lot wetter! LOL. Thankful for a good report and plan at the neurosurgeon's office today, which I will talk about more later. Thankful for good friends like you and so many others here in Blogland. God is good, and we are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs are just the best... so are hubbies - LOL
    Always so lovely to see your daughters loved well, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy