1. July 5th is National Hawaii Day...have you ever been to Hawaii? No, I have not been to Hawaii. Any desire to visit or make a return trip? Sometimes I'd like to go and I wouldn't turn down a free trip, however, I don't think that's going to happen and I'm okay with that. There are so many things to see within the 48 continental states. Pineapple, mango, or guava...what's your pleasure? Mango and Pineapple. I'm not sure I've ever had guava.
2. Last time you were 'thrown in at the deep end'? An upcoming Craft Show Explain. I feel I'm in the deep end right now trying to figure out all the ends and outs of preparing for a craft show this fall. We've pretty much decided what we're making and have quite a bit prepared. But we also need to figure out the pricing, and how much do we really need to provide, etc. Lots of fun, but a little overwhelming too.
3. Sun, sea, sand, salt...your favorite when it comes to summer? Air conditioning. lol Actually, I love to see the ocean, but prefer it in the fall when it's not so hot.
4. Bury your head in the sand, the sands of time, draw a line in the sand, pound sand, shifting sands...pick one and tell us how the phrase currently relates to your life in some way. The sands of time. Life seems to be passing so swiftly (but then again, that's life).
5. On a scale of 1-10 (1 = make your own rules and 10=like a warden), how strict were your parents? My parent's were pretty strict, but not unfairly so. If you're a parent where on the scale do you land? We were pretty strict too. Probably about an 8 or so, just like both sets of our parents.
6. Insert your own random thought here. I'm trying to live more often by this scripture hubby shared in his sermon a couple weeks ago.