If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. What do you never get tired of? Spending time with my husband

 2. My mother made the best everything.  Mom was a great cook and she did beautiful swedish weaving.  She really was very creative and I would love to be able to do even half of the things she coud do.  

 3. What machine or appliance in your home aggravates you the most? The vacuum Why? Because it's heavy (which aggravates my sciatica) and the cord is a pain.  However, I just bought a new Dirt Devil Stick Vacuum and it's very light and cordless and I love it so far.

 4. What are three things that brighten up your day when they happen? Wake up to sunshine, Read my Bible, Being able to not have to get up until I want too. 

 5. Thursday (May 12) is National Limerick Day...write a limerick about relating to spring weather, spring blooms, or a spring event (five lines, the first two lines rhyme with the fifth line, the third and fourth lines rhyme together) 
Today is sunshiny and bright
I enjoyed being out in the early light
I saw a little birdy fly out 
From the door of the new birdhouse.
I hope it comes back and I can get another sight.

 6. Insert your own random thought here.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. I picked dogs & books -you picked husband... I had to laugh at that. I'm not telling Ricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at Rebecca's comment. I didn't say my husband either lol. But I am grateful for him! My mom is a woman of many talents. I feel like between my siblings and I we each got a little of her in some way, but none of us got it all -ha! I do wish I had her green thumb and artist's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mother sounds like a remarkable lady. Those stick vacuums are great, aren't they? My upright Oreck feels like I'm doing a cardio workout. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom sounds amazing! I can't wait until the day when I can say that I can get up when I want to!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love those mornings where there is nowhere to go or be! Ugh vacuums...didn't think of that noise when I answered the question. If anything will throw out my back vacuuming will. It is good to choose Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like to get up when I want to, but whenever I have that opportunity, I wake up with the birds and cannot fall back to sleep, but when I HAVE to get up, Monday through Friday, I so much as close my eyes after it's time to get up, and I'm fast asleep again...over and over again, until I finally heave myself up and out of bed, ugh. I also like the Dirt Devil stick vac...but I do have a mini Dyson canister vac that I got on Marketplace for 60 bucks a few years ago, it's very easy, but the cords are never long enough...I have to use an extension cord so I don't have to stop and re-plug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always did like that Voltaire quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your answer for #1 and I also love everything you said about your mother. I have had a small dirt devil for a long time and have loved it. I use it mainly in the kitchen. We recently got a Shark stick vac which is wireless to replace my regular vacuum and are very happy with it. You three things are perfect. Like your limerick and your random is something I need to work on desperately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your answers and that final quote. So good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy